Anders Grøn Kjelsrud
Development economics, international economics
Employment history and affiliations
- Researcher, Statistics Norway, Research Department, 2015-present
- Ph.D. Research Fellow, Department of Economics/ESOP, University of Oslo, 2011-2015
- Macro analyst, DnB Nor Markets, 2010-2011
- Ph.D. in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Oslo, 2011-2015
- Master of Economics and Business administration, Norwegain School of Economics (NHH), 2004-2009
Published or Forthcoming Articles:
- "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India", with Ingvild Almås and Rohini Somanathan, forthcoming in The Scandinavian Journal of Economics (2017).
- "Rags and Riches: Relative prices, non-homothetic preferences, and inequality in India", with Ingvild Almås, World Development, 97, 102-121, 2017.
- "Targeting Poverty with Public Goods" with Rohini Somanathan, in A. Banerjee, P. Bardhan, R. Somanathan & T.N. Srinivasan (Eds.) (2017), Poverty and Income Distribution in India, Juggernaut Books, New Delhi