The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Todd Schoellman, Arizona State University: The Changing Roles of Family Income and Academic Ability for US College Attendance Oct. 23, 2017 12:30 PM
- Hans K. Hvide, University of Bergen: University Innovation and the Professor's Privilege Oct. 26, 2017 2:15 PM
- PhD about how various sources affect people's attitude towards inequality Oct. 27, 2017 2:15 PM
- Annual phd workshop Nov. 1, 2017 10:15 AM
- Fabian Waldinger, LSE: Jewish Managers and Firm Performance - Evidence from ‘Aryanizations’ of Jewish Firms in Nazi Germany Nov. 2, 2017 2:15 PM
- Guillermo Peña, University of Zaragoza: A new approach to financial VAT and Does financial VAT affect the size of the financial sector? Nov. 3, 2017 12:30 PM
- Jan De Loecker, University of Leuven Nov. 9, 2017 2:15 PM
- Moritz Lenel, University of Chicago Nov. 13, 2017 12:30 PM
- Rossella Argenziano, University of Essex: Precedents, Reputation, and Higher-Order Induction. And: Second-Order Induction and Agreement Nov. 16, 2017 2:15 PM
- David Dorn, University of Zurich Nov. 23, 2017 2:15 PM