The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Workshop on Trade, Growth and Firm Dynamics June 26, 2017 8:50 AM
- Diego Restuccia, University of Toronto Aug. 17, 2017 2:15 PM
- Fabian Lange, McGill University Aug. 24, 2017 2:15 PM
- Matthew Notowidigdo, Northwestern University Aug. 25, 2017 12:30 PM
- Gordon B. Dahl, UC San Diego Aug. 28, 2017 12:30 PM
- Jonathan Heathcote, Minneapolis Fed Aug. 30, 2017 12:15 PM
- Luigi Pistaferri, Stanford University Aug. 31, 2017 2:15 PM
- Claudio Michelacci, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance Sep. 7, 2017 12:15 PM
- Bryan S. Graham, UC Berkeley Sep. 14, 2017 2:15 PM
- François Maniquet, Université Catholique de Louvain Sep. 21, 2017 2:15 PM