Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
The world’s environmentalists are counting down to the upcoming UN climate summit in Paris. However, such climate agreements could be counterproductive.
Researchers at the Department of Economics will receive a million grant for excellent research quality. The funds are earmarked recruitment of international top researchers.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Demokrati, statsinstitusjonar og menneskeleg velferd Dec 17, 2015 01:43 PM
- Stochastic maximum principle with Lagrange multipliers and optimal consumption with Lévy wage Dec 16, 2015 04:35 PM
- Portfolio Theory for 𝛼-Symmetric and Pseudoisotropic Distributions: 𝑘-Fund Separation and the CAPM Dec 16, 2015 04:35 PM
- Cross-national and multilevel correlates of partner violence: an analysis of data from population-based surveys Dec 16, 2015 04:34 PM
- Validation of the Discrete Choice Labor Supply Model by Methods of the New Tax Responsiveness Literature Dec 16, 2015 04:29 PM
- Multi-equation modelling of Desirable and Undesirable Outputs Satisfying the Material Balance Jan 29, 2016 03:24 PM
- Potential Climate Risks in Financial Markets: Report from a workshop, January 20, 2016 Jan 29, 2016 03:10 PM
- Potential Climate Risks in Financial Markets: A Literature Overview Jan 29, 2016 03:03 PM
- Local Government Dataset Dec 21, 2015 01:59 PM
- Destructive intergenerational altruism Dec 17, 2015 02:42 PM
- OPECs market power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market Dec 17, 2015 02:39 PM