NORFACE has granted 1,5 million euro to the international project “Globalization, Institutions and the Welfare State (GIWeS)”.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Macroeconomic Stability or Cycles? The Role of the Wage-Price Spiral Nov 3, 2014 03:04 PM
- Resource prices and planning horizons Nov 3, 2014 02:59 PM
- Ragnar Frisch and interior-point methods Oct 21, 2014 12:54 PM
- The Price-Quantity Decomposition of Capital Values Revisited: Framework and Examples Dec 11, 2014 10:33 AM
- Econometric Sociey 1930: How It Got Founded Dec 3, 2014 10:35 AM
- The Effect of Small Intervention Costs on the Optimal Extraction of Dividends and Renewable Resources in a Jump-Diffusion Model Nov 27, 2014 02:24 PM
- Wages Anatomy: Labor supply of nurses and a comparison with physicians. Nov 12, 2014 03:12 PM
- Keep on Fighting: Dynamic Win Effects in an All-Pay Auction Nov 5, 2014 10:34 AM
- Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Jobs: Unobserved Heterogeneity and Identification Oct 20, 2014 01:07 PM