NORFACE has granted 1,5 million euro to the international project “Globalization, Institutions and the Welfare State (GIWeS)”.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Escaping the repugnant conclusion: Rank-discounted utilitarianism with variable population Jan 27, 2015 02:39 PM
- How Taxes on Firms Reduce the risk of After-Tax Cash Flows Jan 15, 2015 04:03 PM
- Econometrics in a Formal Science of Economics: Theory and the Measurement of Economic Relations Jan 7, 2015 12:44 PM
- Public Education and Pensions in Democracy: A Political Economy Theory Jan 20, 2015 01:18 PM
- Field of Study, Earnings, and Self-Selection Jan 20, 2015 11:29 AM
- Serially Correlated Measurement Errors in Time Series Regression: The Potential of Instrumental Variable Estimators Dec 22, 2014 04:00 PM
- The Price-Quantity Decomposition of Capital Values Revisited: Framework and Examples Dec 11, 2014 10:33 AM
- Econometric Sociey 1930: How It Got Founded Dec 3, 2014 10:35 AM
- The Effect of Small Intervention Costs on the Optimal Extraction of Dividends and Renewable Resources in a Jump-Diffusion Model Nov 27, 2014 02:24 PM