Researchers at the Department of Economics will receive a million grant for excellent research quality. The funds are earmarked recruitment of international top researchers.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Announcements as an Equilibrium Selection Device Jul 29, 2015 02:10 PM
- Demokrati og økonomisk vekst Jul 29, 2015 11:20 AM
- Diktaturet - Demokratiets motsats?" Jul 29, 2015 11:18 AM
- Offshoring and Directed Technical Change Jul 29, 2015 10:45 AM
- Sharing High Growth across Generations: Pensions and Demographic Transition in China Jul 29, 2015 10:37 AM
- Salience and Social Security Benefits Jul 14, 2015 12:42 PM
- Labour Supply Models Jun 29, 2015 12:39 PM
- Threatening Thresholds? The Effect of Disastrous Regime Shifts on the Cooperative and Non-cooperative Use of Environmental Goods and Services Jun 11, 2015 12:44 PM
- Did US Consumers 'Save for a Rainy Day' before the Great Recession? May 21, 2015 04:23 PM
- Economic Perspectives on DEA May 7, 2015 11:42 AM
- Mining and Local Corruption in Africa Apr 28, 2015 02:45 PM