Campbell will give a guest lecture on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership at the Department of Economics on 14 April.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- The Scandinavian model-An interpretation Apr 24, 2015 04:39 PM
- Political Reinforcement: How Rising Inequality Curbs Manifested Welfare Generosity Apr 24, 2015 04:28 PM
- Escaping the repugnant conclusion: rank-discounted utilitarianism with variable population Apr 24, 2015 04:15 PM
- Voting When the Stakes are High Apr 24, 2015 03:47 PM
- Fordelingen av inntekter I Norge fra 1875 til I dag Apr 20, 2015 09:12 AM
- Catastrophes and Expected Marginal Utility – How The Value Of The Last Fish In A Lake Is Infinity And Why We Shouldn't Care (Much) Mar 31, 2015 01:06 PM
- The Economics of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation Mar 18, 2015 11:43 AM
- Evaluating Intergenerational Risks: Probabillity Adjusted Rank-Discounted Utilitarianism Feb 26, 2015 03:29 PM
- Natural Resources and Sovereign Expropriation Feb 19, 2015 10:38 AM
- Persistence, Signal-Noise Pattern and Heterogeneity in Panel Data: With an Application to the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on GDP Feb 12, 2015 03:45 PM
- Environmental Effects of a Vehicle Tax Reform: Empirical Evidence from Norway Feb 11, 2015 12:59 PM