NORFACE has granted 1,5 million euro to the international project “Globalization, Institutions and the Welfare State (GIWeS)”.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Macroeconomic Stability or Cycles? The Role of the Wage-Price Spiral Nov 3, 2014 03:04 PM
- Resource prices and planning horizons Nov 3, 2014 02:59 PM
- Ragnar Frisch and interior-point methods Oct 21, 2014 12:54 PM
- Wages Anatomy: Labor supply of nurses and a comparison with physicians. Nov 12, 2014 03:12 PM
- Keep on Fighting: Dynamic Win Effects in an All-Pay Auction Nov 5, 2014 10:34 AM
- Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Jobs: Unobserved Heterogeneity and Identification Oct 20, 2014 01:07 PM
- Practical Correlation Bias Correction in Two-way Fixed Effects Linear Regression Oct 20, 2014 12:43 PM
- A Theory for Ranking Distribution Functions Sep 9, 2014 03:24 PM
- Is it all about CO2 emissions? The environmental effects of a tax reform for new vehicles in Norway Sep 1, 2014 11:11 AM