NORFACE has granted 1,5 million euro to the international project “Globalization, Institutions and the Welfare State (GIWeS)”.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- Escaping the repugnant conclusion: Rank-discounted utilitarianism with variable population Jan 27, 2015 02:39 PM
- How Taxes on Firms Reduce the risk of After-Tax Cash Flows Jan 15, 2015 04:03 PM
- Econometrics in a Formal Science of Economics: Theory and the Measurement of Economic Relations Jan 7, 2015 12:44 PM
- Evaluating Intergenerational Risks: Probabillity Adjusted Rank-Discounted Utilitarianism Feb 26, 2015 03:29 PM
- Natural Resources and Sovereign Expropriation Feb 19, 2015 10:38 AM
- Persistence, Signal-Noise Pattern and Heterogeneity in Panel Data: With an Application to the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on GDP Feb 12, 2015 03:45 PM
- Environmental Effects of a Vehicle Tax Reform: Empirical Evidence from Norway Feb 11, 2015 12:59 PM
- The dynamics of linking permit markets Jan 28, 2015 10:44 AM
- Public Education and Pensions in Democracy: A Political Economy Theory Jan 20, 2015 01:18 PM