PhD in Social Science
Courses offered in English
- See list of courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
The world’s environmentalists are counting down to the upcoming UN climate summit in Paris. However, such climate agreements could be counterproductive.
Researchers at the Department of Economics will receive a million grant for excellent research quality. The funds are earmarked recruitment of international top researchers.
Subprime loans and restrictions on the housing market were important drivers of the U.S. housing bubble, according to new research.
Patients with high education have a better chance of surviving cancer, according to recently published research.
- The Contraction Effect: How Proportional Representation Affects Mobilization and Turnout Aug 26, 2016 02:39 PM
- Local Favoritism in At-Large Proportional Representation Systems Aug 26, 2016 02:26 PM
- Sustainable growth May 13, 2016 03:38 PM
- Optimal Taxation with Endogenous Return to Capital May 4, 2016 03:56 PM