- Administration of the centre
- Member of the centre's management team
- Secretary for the Board and the Appointment Committee
- Strategy and planning
- Financial management (budgeting and reporting)
- Head of administrative staff
Tara Sarin holds a master's degree in political science. Until recently, she has been Head of Administration for the K.G. Jebsen Inflammation Research Centre at the University of Oslo/Oslo University Hospital. She also has national and international project management experience from European Union-funded projects and the United Nations.