Marit Eldholm is administrative coordinator of PLATO (The Post-Crisis Legitimacy of the European Union), an EU Horizon 2020-funded PhD network (MSCA-ITN) with 20 partners institutions across Europe (2017-2020).
She is also part of the project management team of GLOBUS (Reconsidering European Contributions to Global Justice), with responsibilities for policy impact and communication activities of the EU-funded project which has 8 global partners (2016-2020).
Eldholm has been involved in externally funded projects at ARENA since 2006, from project bidding to administrative coordination, with particular emphasis on impact and dissemination of research.
She was in charge of ARENA's communication activities and the centre's web editor from 2013 to 2016. In this period, she contributed to the proposal and start-up of the EU Horizon 2020-funded GLOBUS project, including the project's communication plan and website. From 2007 to 2012, she was responsible for communication and dissemination activities in the EU FP6-funded RECON project with 22 partner institutions in 13 countries, and acted as project manager in the last period.
Eldholm has an educational background from EU studies, comparative politics, French and Italian. She holds an MA in political science from the University of Oslo (ARENA Report 5/2007). Her undergraduate degree includes International Politics from the Università degli Studi di Catania, French language and literature from the Université libre de Bruxelles, Comparative Politics, Italian language and literature, and Humanistic Informatics from the University of Bergen, and commercial French from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fossum, John Erik & Eldholm, Marit (2012). Conceptualising (and tentatively mapping) the EU’s social constituency, In Ireneusz Pawel Karolewski & Viktoria Kaina (ed.), Civic Resources and the Future of the European Union. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-68900-7. Chapter 7.
- Eldholm, Marit & Fossum, John Erik (2007). Conceptualising (and Tentatively Mapping) the EU's Social Constituency, In John Erik Fossum; Philip R. Schlesinger & Geir Ove Kværk (ed.), Public Sphere and Civil Society? Transformations of the European Union. ARENA Report No 2/07. Chapter 7.
- Eldholm, Marit; Lord, Christopher; Eriksen, Erik Oddvar & Fossum, John Erik (2015, 01. juli). Britenes fire valg etter Brexit . [Internett]. Forskning.no.
- Eriksen, Erik Oddvar; Fossum, John Erik; Sjursen, Helene & Eldholm, Marit (2014, 20. januar). EØS-avtalen truer demokratiet . [Internett]. Forskning.no.
- Eldholm, Marit (red.) (2007). Mot en europeisk grunnlov? En diskursteoretisk analyse av Konventet for EUs fremtid.