Congratulations on the International Women's Day! Read our interview with PhD Fellow Helena Seibicke, who spent four years studying women's advocacy and gender equality in the EU.
If the EU admits that it is a federation, the Union might be better able to strike the right balance between the supranational and national levels. Professor John Erik Fossum wants to revive the controversial concept.
New on the GLOBUS Blog: If you want to influence the outcome of a COP climate negotiation, our researcher Solveig Aamodt has one tip for you: Find yourself a pink badge!
ARENA is excited about the flying start of our Horizon2020 project PLATO, a PhD network that studies the EU's legitimacy in the wake of the financial crisis.
- The EU, #metoo and Gender Equality Mar. 7, 2018
- TARN Lecture: Jens Blom-Hansen Feb. 7, 2018
- REFLEX workshop: Expertise, democracy and non-majoritarian bodies Nov. 27, 2017
- Secrecy and the Making of CFSP Feb. 19, 2018
- Political Differentiation and the Problem of Dominance Feb. 1, 2018