The 22 July Commission in Norway was closed and dominated by directors and experts. The Commission for Nuclear Waste Storage in Germany was open and dominated by expert groups and politicians. Which was better?
Economists have a large impact on policy-making, Johan Christensen writes in his latest book, where he reveals that neutral bureaucrats do not exist.
The GLOBUS grant is a new opportunity for master's students writing about the EU's contribution to global justice. Apply by 1 June.
What is the European Union's contribution to a just world order?
- PACO final conference in Brussels Aug. 15, 2017
- Two Johan P. Olsen publications cited more than 10 000 times Aug. 14, 2017
- Good commissions have a conciliating effect July 3, 2017
- Structural injustice: the Eurozone crisis and the duty of solidarity Aug. 16, 2017
- Epistocracy on Seasteads? Aug. 9, 2017